When choosing who remaps your car or van its important to realise that there is a vast difference between a professional tuner with a rolling road and the cheaper mobile van options available today. Using these cheap alternatives can seem a good deal but they don’t offer any safeguards or checks as we do utilising or have access to a Rolling Road Dynometer , producing a map which is specifically designed individually for each vehicle ,this enables us to achieve optimum results and set safe ,reliable parameters by carefully monitoring data while operating a simulated drive cycle on the Dynometer. By careful analysis, modifying and using the latest cutting edge technology to install the new ECU parameters which are tailor-made to your vehicle we are able to offer the very best in tuning in the North East, with guaranteed results .
Rolling Road verification is available on most 2WD and 4wd cars/vans (subject to our discretion and safety criteria being met).
As part of our high level service you will receive the following –
- A free full diagnostic /health check worth £50+vat carried out free on every vehicle prior to tuning
- Software updates where applicable
- A more responsive engine
- Smoother, linear power delivery
- Improved fuel economy (depending on application/vehicle)
- Improved acceleration for safer overtaking
- 14 day money-back guarantee (T+Cs Apply)
- Lifetime warranty on software
- Professional dyno verified results
- Detailed Printout with before and after figures (UNLESS CUSTOMER OPTS OUT)
Tow vehicles and 4×4,s can benefit greatly from the Improved BHP and optimum torque with our maps giving much better towing capabilities and improving economy up to 12mpg , making caravanning or pulling a trailer a much more economical and pleasurable experience.
Diesel vehicles can achieve up to 25-30% improvement in fuel economy and the map can further enhance smooth running engine characteristics making fully loaded journeys much more productive whilst offering less wear on gearboxes and clutches with improved power and torque thus minimising stress on vital components.